Wednesday 29 September 2010

Home sweet home, Korea :)

Time goes by so fast. Soon it's going to be October and I feel like I just arrived to this country. Life has been so hectic :)

During the past month I've experienced so much, that it's hard to wrap my mind around it. I've sweat in crowded clubs, relaxed in jimjilbang, admired the Sea of Japan in the night time in Busan, tasted chewy raw fish, had mind-blowing conversations with my new friends, lost my soul in Seoul and more :)

Maybe the best thing during my stay in this country has been our Chuseok-holiday trip to Busan and Seoul. It is said that traveling removes prejudice and I totally agree. I've never been this open to trying new things in my whole life and I've never felt more relaxed than now. There's something about this country that makes me forget my worries and appreciate life as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment